Sunday, April 12, 2015

Brunchin'


I’m still here enjoying the beauty of Berlin for the last few minutes. It’s overwhelming trying to take it all in especially on such a short trip, the absolute cosmopolitan kingdom compared to the mute Munich makes me want to stay here forever. Sitting on this platform waiting for the 1209 ICE to arrive and take me back to my mundane life, I finally got to sorting through my most recent endeavour. Last sunday I had the privilege to brunch with two absolute babes, Frank of the Frank-Lin Blog and Janine of JolieJanine. I can’t even begin to describe how amazing it felt to sit around with some more like minded people sharing the same passion. Clothes, photography and journalism and everything in between. The brunch for me passed by too fast, but you know what they say, time flies when you’re having fun. 
On top of that spring is finally here,Berlin was bit chilly, making going back home a bit more easy as the next few days should be warm! Last week It was already warm enough to go out in my big girl pants and a bralet (my new favourite combination, of course with mules). Now to get on my train home (still loving travelling by train rather than the plane!) and finish the last of my work here in Berlin. And as spring progresses be sure to see more collaboration work coming from the new Munich blog’kateers, especially because all three of us love to go Brunchin’

Happy Sunny-Sunday!



 (Brunchin' Attire)
(Sunnies - Street Market)
(Denim Dungarees - Vintage)
(Boy Satchel - ZARA)
(Fringe Bralet - TopShop)
(Duster Coat - BikBok)

4 comments:

  1. Love this combination, that bralet top is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your sunglasses and overalls!
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE YOUR BLOG BABE!!! Love all the lingerie shots and raw imagery.

    xoxox

    Asha

    @mscoffeeandcream

    ReplyDelete