Friday, March 13, 2015

Pine my Apple

I'm so excited that spring is here! Well sort of, the weather is still quite bipolar, but it was warm enough to start wearing skirts and layers of just sweaters again!
Think one of my absolute favourite things right now is playing with a ton of muted colours at the same time, which goes well with my long lasting love of ugly bags. (This particular one being in my top ten right now)
 I'm really missing all my sandals right now, and I can't wait for a sunny get away soon, so until then here's to wearing woolly socks and sandals!
Happy Weekend !


 (P I N E  M Y  A P P L E  A T T I R E)
(OVERSIZED CARDIGAN - ASOS)
(OXFORD BUTTON UP - 2NDSKIN)
(GREEN SKIRT - ZARA)
(FRILLY SOCKS - TOPSHOP)
(BLINGED SANDALS - ZARA)

3 comments:

  1. loving the socks/sandals combo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eye for colour coordination :)

    ReplyDelete