Thursday, February 19, 2015

#Iwokeuplikethis


 Let's start with some pure honesty, I didn't actually wake up like this, I woke up looking the exact opposite of this. Sometimes after rolling out of bed and stumbling upon a mirror and setting sight on my fresh morning face I wonder how my boyfriend doesn't dread waking up next to me. I have got to hand it to him, he is one tough cookie.
          But apart from my 'love-life' I've gotten a lot of requests about my 'beauty routine', and I'm sorry to say I don't really have one. But I do have products I love and I guess swear by on a day to day basis. Getting ready is my favourite part of the day, and I always feel spoiled when I get to do it twice a day. But for the main things, here are a few of the items in my beauty bag I never go without.
1.Moisturiser: Face, hands, and body. I need to moisturise twice a day when I can, especially during winter because the cold weather dries up my skin. Which brings me to:
2.Conditioner: out of all the hair products possible I think the best solution is to splurge on conditioner. I'm currently using RedKen's All soft heavy cream, specifically meant for dry and damaged hair. (Thanks to my bleaching, and the lovely waters of London I really needed it)
3.Make-up. I've always been in love with lipstick, but currently it's not on my top two needs. Right now I'm just mainly using eyebrow fillers, in between getting them done and mascara. For mascara I like to switch between Chanel's volume mascara and False Lash Effect from Max Factor. But this doesn't mean I don't use bronzer and the naked pallet almost as a religion.
    From the recent hard times I've been going through, I give you my sincerest apologies for lack of posting, but I'm getting myself back on track soon.
Happy Thursday !

(#IWOKEUPLIKETHISATTIRE)

13 comments:

  1. Why are you so desperate not to have your legs touch??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because it's in fashion now (y)

      Delete
    2. Because people think looking that skinny is thats beautiful now a days wen in reality its not... People are blinded by it

      Delete
    3. I think she looks great, body shaming in any case is always disgusting.

      Delete
    4. I think you misunderstand the concept of bodyshaming. Body shaming would constitute ridiculing the depiction of an actual body, which this is not. There is absolutely no way that her legs are that spread apart when she's lying on her side, so she's lifting her leg to give the appearance of a larger thigh gap, thereby shaming anyone who lets their leg rest NORMALLY when they lay on their side.

      Delete
    5. "people think looking that skinny is thats beautiful now a days wen in reality its not" I was referring to that comment with the body shaming. I don't disagree, she maybe lying in a weirder way to accent her legs/body, but that's no excuse to get nasty.

      Delete
    6. even if she is lifting her leg, who is she hurting? I've been following her for a while and her commitment to her body both through fitness and clean eating is clear. She's just posing, get over it.

      Delete
    7. pleaseeee get a life people. i truly feel sorry for anyone who feels the need to take the time out of their day to kick someone else down. if that's how you want to dedicate your life, or if thats how you get a kick out of life, i pray for you.

      Delete
  2. love this, you are too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look great. Im actually really upset and jealous that im not as skinny as you:/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that cream you bleaching your goatee?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skinny or not I really love reading your blog from time to time... .. lately the content hasn't been as great.... but I'm glad you keep going..... people only get nasty when they want what they can't have gorgeous :) :) <3 <3
    -E

    ReplyDelete