Sunday, February 1, 2015

Commes Des Parisiennes

Can't believe it's already February, really seems like it was yesterday I was out with my friends getting burnt by fireworks (there's always that one person who shouldn't handle fire works) but instead I'm sitting in my flat preparing myself for the next semester. With that in mind, I'm also ready for the next season. I'm already so jittery to have spring and summer, my brain is basically only working on good weather outfits and also ready to ditch all the coats (like I ever really wear any that is) so to no surprise I've already started working on ways to get around the coat issue. One of my favourite ways to get around this I find is through layering. I love leather jackets (and seeing as I also have one made especially by me) I started focusing on ways to heat them up. Instead of doing the basic sweaters under coats, I switched it up and put two of my favourite fall covers into one. There's something about the knitted materials and the leather mixed together.
Other than that I'm working on one of my "new years resolutions" getting my self more and more out of the fashion-lovers closet. In this case one of my new loves, the fanny pack. According to the majority of my family it's a no go, but what do you think? Yay or Nay?
Happy Sunday !


(Commes Des Parisiennes Attire)
(Oversized Cardigan - H/M Studio)
(Lotta Leather Jacket)
(Céline Tee - Street Market)
(Black High Waisted Jeans - Dr.Denim)
(Fanny Pack - Zara)
(Everyday Business Heels - XXI)

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with the oversized Cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cool bag! not sure I'd wear a belt-bag but it doesn't look half bad :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute bag - and looove the whole look!!!:)

    Anete,
    FIF

    ReplyDelete