Sunday, September 7, 2014

Munich Though.


 As life in Munich is shortly and rapidly coming to an end I wanted to make a quick thank you note to all the greatness that is and has merely always been Munich.
Thank you for all the great summers from running through the Karlsplatz fountains as pre-teens to practicing drunk german whilst participating in a 5am taxi drive.
Thank you for all those sunday brunches packed with delicious food that helped ease my brain during cram sessions for the IB.
Thank you for those sixteen beer filled days you bring every fall, those stories, scars and romances will last a lifetime.
Thank you for all the beautiful parks, architecture and buildings, it really made shooting in the city a breeze.
Thank you for all the international pubs with no age limits we were allowed to drink at, mingle and totally pretend to be different people for just one night... or a few weekends in a row. (No matter what Oscar Wilde says, sometimes being someone else is a good stress release even if you become the super classy Courtney)
Thank you for all your gorgeous cobble stone roads, even though they taught me the hard way that heels aren't meant for a night stroll.
Thank you for your cold winters that give the perfect excuse to call someone up and cuddle.
Thank you for your snowy mountains and apr├ęs ski traditions that make ski-break a hell of a memory.
Thank you for your style and grace, and for teaching me that class is eternal.
And most importantly thank you for introducing me to the good, the bad, the ugly and the great people that have tolerated me throughout my stay here, even if our interaction was hell. Without my friends I wouldn't have a lot to be thankful for.
But in all seriousness, thank you for keeping it classy Munich.


(MUNICH THOUGH ATTIRE)
(JEANS JACKET - ZARA)
(SILK TANK - ZARA)
(LAYERED SHORTS - ZARA)
(ALL BUSINESS HEELS - FOREVER21)
(FRINGE BAG - A'GACI)







6 comments:

  1. you look so pretty! love the photos!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your fringe bag, where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I bought it on my trip to california from a store called A'Gaci :) x

      Delete