Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Frederiks Bronx


Hejsan, 
Here's one of my Copenhagen outfits for throwback thursdays. I fell in love with the head piece jewelry and I couldn't resist buying one for my self. The one piece of jewelry just brings so much elegance to this simple outfit. I love all these colorful buildings in the "Frederiks Bronx" of copenhagen, got some of the outfit inspiration from the wonderful colors of this apartment building. I really do miss the architecture and the culture that Denmark offers, and I can't wait to go back.
Lot's of Love xx


(HEAD PIECE - Gina Tricot)

(White Blazer - Hennes&Mauritz)
(White Tee - COS)
(Mom Jeans - Topshop)
(Leather Tote - Mulberry)
(Everyday Business Heels - XXI)


2 comments:

  1. uhlala madame vue sete tre belle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outfit!!
    Super cool clothes and pics
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/like-xmas.html

    ReplyDelete