Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Denmark Love


 As promised I did some crazy scandie shopping whilst in Denmark, hitting all the amazing stores that Munich unfortunately does not offer, or offer in the scandie way. I opted for a more foot friendly shoe this time and matched my cut-out boots with my midi slip dress. Thankfully there was a little sunshine and I was able to shop about with just the leather jacket on. I'm really going to miss Copenhagen especially because I'm not ready to go home and back to work, thankfully the weather in Munich should be sunny too.
Peace out Homies !


(D E N M A R K   L O V E   A T T I R E)
(Fedora Hat - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Cut out Boots - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Biker Jacket - ZARA)
(Leather Tote - Mango)
(Rings - Gina Tricot)
(Oversized Watch - Miss Selfridge)

5 comments:

  1. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete