Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bon Voyage

B  O  N    V  O  Y  A  G  E

So here's the few outfit shots I managed to obtain in the wee hours of the night while I wait for my flight out of Dubai. I don't always dress up for long flights (or flights meant for sleeping) but as my flight is at 2 am it seemed a shame not to see the city night one last time before take-off. I have always been convinced that if I don't wear my hair open I look like a boy. But lately I've been adoring too many pulled back hair looks on tumblr and so I decided it was time to step out of my comfort zone and try it (in this case just a messy french braid).
I can't believe how fast four months have gone by, and all I can think of right now is that next four months have a hell of a lot to match up to.
Peace out Dubai, this time sadly for reals.

(A T T I R E)
(White Tuxedo cut Blazer - Hennes & Mauritz)
(Black Bralett top - Hennes & Mauritz)
(Classic Mom Jeans - Top Shop)
(Black oversized leather tote - Mulberry)
(White Platform sneakers - Vagabond)
(Oversized Gold Watch - Diva for Miss Selfridge)






2 comments:

  1. Loving the outfits www.3starsabove.com www.3starsabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete