Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Mornings


Here's a bit of my sunday morning activities, a yummy breakfast, some studying and sketching for my arts portfolio.
Wanted to take some time and skip blogging about style, and instead share the backyard I have been blessed with for the past four months. The amount of inspiration and plain right motivation that I got being surrounded by this beautiful garden is unbelievable. I really do truly believe that personal surroundings affect the mood and productive outcome in a person and for that reason I am very glad I got to spend the past fourth months in this slice of paradise working on my personal portfolio.
Happy Sunday Morning !




 (Eagle Shadow Bikini Top - One Tea Spoon)
(Black lace Bikini bottoms - Hennes&Mauritz)
("You can't sit with us" tee - Brandy Melville)
(Silver Linings sunnies - Monki)

14 comments:

  1. What exactly are you doing in dubai? an internship? a job?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there working as a children's caretaker for some time :)

      Delete
  2. You look so good, glad all that working out has been paying off :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you a model or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look so stunning! amazing pics!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. who takes your photos? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have a friend do it for me, but other times a tripod and timer will have to do.

      Delete