Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Paisley

I've really been into finding trousers lately, having spent the majority of my upperclassman years in skirts and dresses it feels like a huge style change but for the better. Thankfully for me there are so many different types of trousers out there I don't have the fear of constantly putting on over worn plain skinny jeans day after day. My personal favorites right now are ripped boyfriend jeans, classic mom jeans and this particular pair of blue paisley trousers I found here in Dubai. The possibilities for wearing these trousers is endless, and a look with them can never get boring. Here's my first take with wearing them.
Happy Tuesday !


 (P A I S L E Y      W E A R)
(Fedora - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Paisley Trousers - XXI)
(Bralett Top - H&M TREND)
(Fringe Bag - A'Gaci)
(Platform shoes - Hennes&Mauritz)




12 comments:

  1. love your shoes :D never would have thought to wear them casually

    ReplyDelete
  2. your face is super gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the one bracelet or two? and where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's two, the pearl bracelet was a graduation gift from a friend, and the chain bracelet I borrowed from a friend but I believe it's from h&m, hope this helps xx

      Delete
  4. I love your akwardly bony body, makes you stand out :)))) in a good way though don't worry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Hideki here!
    Following you as requested, have a great day! :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty look:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete