Thursday, January 16, 2014

Nouveau Punk

Hej,
Here are few shots of my outfit I wore for an afternoon chilling at the pool. I don't normally dress up to go to the pool but a) I've given up on ever reaching a tan (my skin pigments refuse to acknowledge the existence of sunlight) and b) it's too cold for me to go in for a dip anyways (I really shouldn't complain but I do find my self wrapped in sweaters & woolly socks). I love houndstooth print on pretty much everything, especially these tweed hot pants and together with this ZARA print tee the outfit remains simple with an essence of elegance. Can't wait to squeeze into them again and hopefully soon !
Peace out home fries !

 (N O U V E A U  P U N K    L O O K)
(Nouveau Punk Tee - ZARA)
(Houndstooth mini shorts - XXI)
(Black Blazer - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Fedora - XXI)
(Burgundy Satchel - Mango Touch)
(White Lassie Heels - Kurt Geiger for Top Shop)




16 comments:

  1. This is girl is on FAAAAJJAAAAA <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look soooo much! Follow you on bloglovin' x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your legs are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at those shorts, what size did you get in them? because they were really really short

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mine are xs, but yeah these ones tend to rise up alot too, but I love the print :)

      Delete
  5. YOU ARE WAY BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like this look and you look amazing!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my favorite post by you because you did so many different beautiful facial expressions, would it kill you to smile more often?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw thank you ! I tend to not be able to smile on que, this outfit shoot just happened to catch me on a good smiley day I guess :)

      Delete
  8. your legs.... they are like a million miles long!!! I'm so jealous

    ReplyDelete