Sunday, January 12, 2014

F.U

Hejsan,
Here's a few shots of an outfit I wore to dinner and a night out this weekend. I've been looking for a bodycon midi dress for a while now and the fit of this one was to die for! (even though it's aztec print).
The even more unfortunate part about this dress was where I got it. No, not what store, but the section. I tend to complain a lot about my height, since I wish I was a few centimeters taller so I wouldn't be adult size only when I wear a pair of pumps. Therefor you can imagine the distress when you find your "Adult height" on a children's clothing label. Yes it's great to have an amazingly fit dress, and for less money since it's made for the tiny tots, but it can get undermined by the fact that the height you considered to be tall (or almost tall) can be someone else's kid height.
Well I'll just choose to focus on the positive, I got a great fitting damn cheap dress. Three cheers to that.
Happy Sunday Homies !
(F  .  U     A T T I R E )
(Aztec print midi dress - New Look)
(Everyday Business Heels - XXI)
(Black clutch with gold Detail - Miss Selfridge)
(Dog Charm Bracelet & Gold Chain - Hennes & Mauritz)




12 comments:

  1. aww bless, you look great though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress, and hey at least you fit into it..thats a good thing (((:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeiii, sulla on talvikengät jalassa ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha talvi kengät ovat kyllä tarpeelliset dubaissa :)

      Delete
  4. Sä oot täydellisen laiha!! Olisiko liikaa kysyä jos tekisit kunto postauksen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aa kiitos :33 oon miettiny semmost jo vähäsen aikaa, ehkä ens kuus tulis tehtyy :))

      Delete
  5. I love your hair in this one

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow such a gorgeous outfit, love it!! :)
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete