Saturday, January 18, 2014

Black on Black

 
Big Surprise another post about my ultra favorite faux leather mini. I think this piece has been the best investment for my closet (if you haven't noticed me wear it every other week). The thing I most love about the skirt is that it creates contrast with any outfit, as with the sequin top. In this case I created an all black chic look with the contrast of the leather on knitted material. The materials are so different but they mesh so well together. I can't wait to wear this out again!
Peace out Loves !


(BLACK ON BLACK ATTIRE)
(Black Crop Knit - Forever 21)
(Black faux leather skater skirt - Forever 21)
(Gold Chain Necklace - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Gold Oversized watch - Diva for Miss Selfridge)
(Clear Box clutch - Mango Touch)
(Nude strappy heels - XXI)
(über dark red lippy - DIVA by Mac)









14 comments:

  1. Who takes your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this great photographer, and really good friend of mine, you can find her work at www.universityinheels.blogspot.com :*

      Delete
  2. you look good tanned

    ReplyDelete
  3. those heels look a lot better on you then did at the store

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sense of fashion is amazeballs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, really means a lot :) x

      Delete
  5. did you ombre your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, but I'm thinking about it, that's just my overgrown roots...hehe

      Delete
  6. you are perfect...date me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete