Sunday, December 22, 2013

Just Like Heaven


Hejsan,
Sorry one more last Dubai post before I get to the more christmassy munich outfits. This top was something I had been contemplating on purchasing for months on end and I finally went through with it, I felt pairing it up with simple pieces would help it stand out to it's full potential. Also giving me a chance to wear the lovely heels of Kurt Geiger.
Also before I end this post one more great big thank you to the WOFC for finding me interesting, if you hadn't seen the article, click here to view it.
Merry Christmas to you all !

 (J L H    A T T I R E)
(White Tuxedo Cut Blazer - Hennes & Mauritz)
(Sequin Scallop-Hem Crop Top - Miss Selfridge)
(White Jeans - Dr. Denim)
(Lassie Platforms in White - Kurt Geiger for Top Shop)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm in love with them ! just wish it was warm enough to wear them again ;D

      Delete
  2. merry christmas Lotta-liina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry belated christmas to you too lovely ! xx

      Delete