Friday, November 1, 2013

Keeping it Classy'


Keeping it Classy'
Hejsan,
Finally getting back to an outfit post :) also threw in some photos of my day of sightseeing in Old Dubai town center (beautiful architecture, museums and a boat ride on the creek). I decided to break out the "touristic" floral blazer, which by the way always cheers me up it's so sunny, over my sheer white split front maxi dress. My comfy cut out boots, sun hat (out of practicality and I've taken a great liking to hats recently) and my leather back pack. I was really happy with the outcome of the outfit, especially because I am head over heels for the dress! 
Hope you enjoy the pictures, 
Happy November ! xx


(Outfit of the Day)
(Sheer front split maxi - Zara)
(Touristic Floral Blazer - Forever 21)
(Sun hat - H&M)
(Boots - H&M)
(Leather Backpack - Pimkie)


12 comments:

  1. you are truly perfect, I wish I looked liked you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear that's really sweet of you xx

      Delete
  2. Your sense of style is so admirable you look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress!! I'm in love, where is it from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :D took me ages to find it in my size :) It's Zara TRF summer/autumn collection 2k13 :) xx

      Delete
  4. You look really good :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those kinds of hats :) what would you pair it with if you wanted to be like super casual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super casual? either like a Maxi skirt and t-shirt or a t-shirt dress that is a mix of a skater dress and a swing dress I guess :) but I guess as long as you keep the colors basic it'll be pretty casual xx

      Delete