Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hair Style

To cut or not to cut?
Hejsan, I recently over the summer decided to cut my hair shorter (thanks to Elin Kling's devilishly good overgrown bob and impossibility to have a bad hair day). It's been around three months since I cut off the 15cm of my hair and almost a good 5cm has already grown back making me once again very indecisive about wether to cut it again or grow it out for that boho look.
     But after another thorough google images search of Elin Klings hair I decided to cut again, and this time I believe even shorter thanks to Erika Bowes. Her hair is also too good to be true and seemingly easy to maintain.
So I guess here's three cheers to 10cm of my hair.
Peace out homefries xx





10 comments:

  1. don't cut it again, grow it out, I love you with long hair!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but with short hair you don't love her?

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your opinion lovely xx

      Delete
  2. ah Elin Kling love her :DDDD Put up photos once you cut your hair Lotta-Liina please :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elin Kling is just too perfect :) will do, thanks dear xx

      Delete
  3. POST SOME RESULTS ALREADY.
    - Gang leader of whale squad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'd look fantastic either way :) You are really really pretty, just wish you still went to MIS it'd be easier to monitor your everyday style :)))))))) hope you come back and visit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear, you've really made my day :) xx

      Delete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Brazilian Body Wave Hair

    ReplyDelete