Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Aesthetically pleasing configuration

A         P         C

A E S T H E T I C A L L Y    P L E A S I N G    C O N F I G U R A T I O N
Yay got another outfit post :D I've been really obsessed with two piece outfits lately, trying to figure out wether a printed legging and long sleeve crop top combo go together and is acceptable to wear outside (same pattern I might add) so I started with what I do own in the most basic form. Crop top and midi skirt. I wish I could have been able to pull this off with heels but due to a minor injury I won't be sporting heels for a little while :( 
I kept the outfit plain and simple, adding the most detail to the shoes and coat, and in the end I think I found success in creating an Aesthetically pleasing configuration of pieces I love.
Peace out babes !
 (APC Attire)
(Up front company Cap - Jeans&clothes)
(Sophomore crop top - Bikbok)
(Aztec bomber coat - Gina Tricot)
(Leather backpack&chain straps - Pimkie)
(Highwaisted Midi Skirt - Topshop)
(Aztec Print loafers - Zara)
(Gold watch - Diva for Miss Selfridge)
(Dog chain bracelet - Hennes & Mauritz)

6 comments:

  1. your figure is so lovely....the midi skirt just emphasizes it, you look great :)) Get well soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the outfit! Keep going lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR BUM IN THAT FIRST PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!So damn good looking :DDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete