Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Muscat (Pt.II)

M U S C A T

D  A  Y          T  W  O

Hejsan !
The full day I spent in Oman was mainly spent in the old Muscat town square, looking at old castles, residential areas (I even got a free tour by a local fellow who was excited about foreigners), shopping in local markets and cruising around the town. The day's end was then spent relaxing at the beach and watching the fantastic sunset. I've only been to Oman once but it's safe to say I am in love with it's beauty. Especially because it gave me a fantastic opportunity to wear my new floral high waisted shorts with my floral kimono.
Peace out !


(Outfit One)
(Floral Maxi dress - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Maxi sweater - Gina Tricot)
(Leather Backpack - Pimkie)
(Double Strap wedges - Zara)

(Outfit Two)
(Floral Kimono - Hennes&Mauritz)
(Floral highwaisted shorts - Forever 21)
(White tank - Topshop)
(Crochet Bikini - JC)

(Outfit Three)
(Elephant Jumpsuit - Zara)
(Double Strap Wedges - Zara)
(Leather Backpack - Pimkie)
(Silver linings sunnies - Monki)
(Sun Hat - Hennes&Mauritz)

8 comments:

  1. I've said it before Lotta but i'll say it again, I love your body and I love your freckles you are too perfect! :]]]]]]]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. you ugly buttling you

    ReplyDelete
  3. How the hell are you single?

    ReplyDelete