Friday, October 25, 2013

Abu Dhabi

 ABU DHABI

I have now officially been in Dubai for over one month and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! And after being in the UAE for one month I finally got my chance to visit the neighboring state of Dubai, Abu Dhabi. To be honest before I came to the UAE the only real idea I had about the Emirates was whatever I learned from religiously watching Sex&the City 2, (mainly because it's just such a feel good movie it always cheers me up) so silly me expected my road trip to Abu Dhabi to be like the one Carrie experienced. Obviously it wasn't, but the movie hadn't let down the extravagance of the state and the friendliness of it's locals. The more I travel around the UAE and it's neighboring countries the more I fall in love with this region in the world and wish to stay. 
  As for the look of the day I went simple: Tennis inspired get up with a statement clutch. Simple but efficient, especially in the Abu Dhabi Heat. :) Till later !
Bye Bye Homies xx



(OFTD)
(White crop tee - Brandy Melville)
(White textured skater skirt - H&M)
(White High tops - Chuck Taylor)
(Wrist Watch - Diva for Miss Selfridge)
(Neon Clutch - Suite Blanco)

12 comments:

  1. oh my god your accessories...so perfect <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with your face, you should do like a thing on how you do your make-up... <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I'll think about it :) xx

      Delete
  4. oh my gosh you are tooooo cute to be true, sex&the city 2 as city tour guide ;D awh bless!! Love your blog Lotta-liina :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. your face is pure perfection gorgoues :**

    ReplyDelete